Improve Your Tennis With Invaluable Tennis Tips
Tennis ranks as one of the most popular spectator and participation sports in the world, with fans and competitors in more than 100 countries. Millions of people, most of them amateurs, play the game worldwide, either as recreation or in amateur tournaments.
Your One-Stop Store & Resource
Tennis Ball Machines
You may be involved with this beloved sport one way or another. This website is a resource to help you
as a fan or as an active player in this game's many aspects.making money doing something that you love
Are you serious about improving your game? Do you play just for fun? Or are you just a plain fan of the game, deriving pleasure in merely watching your favorite players and stars compete on television or sports venues like the Flushing Meadows in New York City?
Whoever you are, browse this site's pages and learn more about:
and many, many more information.
MOST RECENT UPDATE!!!
On September 13, 2010 Rafael Nadal outlasted an inspired Novak Djokovic, 6-4, 5-7, 6-4, 6-2, in a very tight three-hour, 43-minute final in Arthur Ashe Stadium. With the victory, Nadal captured his first US Open title after five years of utter frustration and it was a doubly sweet victory for he became the first man since Rod Laver in 1969 to win the French Open, Wimbledon and US Open in the same year.
Roger Federer beat Robin Soderling in straight sets on June 7, 2009 to win his first French Open and equal Pete Sampras' record of 14 Grand Slam titles.
World number two Federer becomes only the sixth man to have won each of the four Grand Slam tournaments. He joins Fred Perry, Don Budge, Roy Emerson, Rod Laver and Andre Agassi as the only men to have won all four Grand Slam titles and was presented the Coupe des Mousquetaires by Andre Agassi.
The 27-year-old Swiss, who John McEnroe said during the a post match interview as the greatest person who ever played the game, produced a near-faultless display in testing conditions to dominate Sweden's Soderling, a shock finalist, from start to finish. Soderling upset Rafael Nadal in the fourth round to make the road to the championship much easier for Federer.
He produced a brilliant game that led to a 6-1 7-6 (7-1) 6-4 victory in one hour and 55 minutes.
On July 5, 2009, Roger Federer had triumphed over Andy Roddick to win a record 15th Grand Slam championship with the score 5-7, 7-6, 7-6, 3-6, 16-14. It was a fine performance for the American but in the end, Roger Federer was holding the champion's trophy, putting him at the forefront of all the players that played the game. Congratulations, Roger! You deserve it and who knows what's in store for the remaining years of your tennis life. Only the future knows. But if there's any hint, it's the realization that he is just 27 (a month shy of turning 28 in August). 2009 also saw Federer won his 6th Wimbledon title, one shy of Pete Sampras' 7 titles, a record that probably will be broken soon.
Check this site to help you improve the mental aspect of your game:
|Quote......"It's one-on-one out there, man. There ain't no hiding. I can't pass the ball."|
|Tip: One of the most important things to remember is to take your time.
More About This Website
Tennis is a whole world to a lot of people. Playing it ushers one to a lifestyle that encompasses his lifetime. Once you're into it be prepared to be hooked forever.
And so, if you are a fan of the game,
Other Important Resources
College Tennis Recruiting
For information about cars and buying your dream car at rock-bottom prices, visit this site:
Anything About Cars.Com
Please visit our partner sites:
All Links Directory
URL.biz - Tennis
AllShoppingDirectory.com - Comprehensive Recreation Directory.
Search24 Web Directory
Evidence-For-God.com - Overwhelming evidence for God
- Your Mental Tennis Tips to Adopt as a Tennis Player
- Here's my website's psychological tennis tips to give you an edge in your tennis matches. Remember that you are who you think you are. Mental tennis tips are important to your tennis well-being.
- Basic Tennis Instruction in Many Aspects of Tennis Play
- Tennis instruction about tennis strokes including forehand, backhand, the serve, volley, lob, overhand smash for well-rounded knowledge of tennis basics.
- The History of Tennis
- The sport of tennis has been played for hundreds of years but was known by different names. This history of tennis page shows that the game as it is known today had been around for about 130 years.
- Tennis Trivia About Your Beloved Tennis Players and About The Game
- Read about tennis trivia, a cornucopia of tennis facts about your favorite tennis stars as well as obscure tennis information.
- Commonly Followed Tennis Rules
- Tennis rules are enforced by umpires and referrees in professional tournaments.
- Using a Tennis Ball Machine Can Elevate Your Game
- Using a tennis ball machine definitely results in markedly improved tennis shot-making abilities. Having one in your arsenal of quality tennis equipment gives you an edge.
- Find The Equipment For Tennis That Suit Your Needs
- A good equpment for tennis is vital in aiding you develop into a better tennis player. Find those equipment for tennis in this site.
- Tennis Racquet: What you need to know to buy one and avoid tennis elbow.
- What you need to know to buy a good tennis racquet and avoid tennis elbow. Here, as a beginner or as an experienced player, you will find all you need to know about tennis racquets.
- Fine Women's Tennis Apparel
- There's an abundance of women's tennis apparel available online. They come in various color and styles. Shopping in the internet for tennis clothing is an adventure. But it can be done a lot faster.
- Tennis Shoes for Your Tennis Needs.
- Large selection of tennis shoes is available. Visit many stores with all kinds of tennis shoes for every tennis player.
- Reebok Tennis Clothing From Reebok
- Your Reebok tennis clothing straight from Reebok. Reebok tennis clothes are great, durable, tennis apparel for your oncourt games.
- Find Tennis Gifts For That Special Someone Quickly
- Here's a site to find the best tennis gifts for that special someone. Browse for that special tennis gift for your loved one's special occasion.
- Tennis elbow: Everything you need to know about it and its cures.
- Everything you need to know about tennis elbow and its cures, you will find in these pages. Tennis is a wonderful sports but with the wrong tennis racquet or incorrect swing, tennis elbow resuts.
- How To Build Money-Making Websites
- Build money-making websites now with SBi. Make cash with website, make a living with website and it's easy.
- Here Are My Tennis Links
- Here you can find tennis links that link to my site. You can go there instead in your search for information about tennis.
- If you want to publish a tennis article, send it to this website
- You are a tennis fan and would like to make a contribution about tennis, just send this tennis article to this website.
- About me
- This website is the result of my passion for tennis
- Contribute to Tennis
- Would you like to share your knowledge about tennis? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.